Join our high school program and let our dedicated coaches push you to be the best athlete you can be. Train, condition, and prepare yourself for your future with the game.
High School Program
Train Like A Champion
Unleash the best athlete you can be
The High School Program is designed for Freshman through Seniors in High School looking to elevate their game. The athletes will be trained in a position that best suites them and will be taught overarching game knowledge as well as execution of advanced techniques. Athletes will get to test out their skills in tournaments around the area as well as a travel tournament, all before the ultimate test of a national tournament. Our high school program also offers strength training, conditioning, and recruiting assistance for athletes who are looking to play at a collegiate level.
Practice Days & Times
15U & 16U:
Holidays & Breaks
- 11/24 & 11/25 (Thanksgiving)
- 12/11 & 12/12 (Our Lady of Guadalupe Festival)
- 12/22-1/7 (Winter Break)
- 3/27-3/31 (Spring Break)
High School Program (15U-17U)
- November - May
What is covered:
- Practice fees*
- Tournament fees*
- Coaching fees
- 2 practice shirts
- 2 uniforms
- Athletic Bag
- Warm-up top
- Warm-up pants
- * - The top team of every high school age group will participate in a national tournament in June. We will take additional teams to a national tournament; however, the cost of this is not included in the team fee for the regular season. Additional athletes taken to national tournaments will be determined by an internal tryout in May. The additional fee will be sent to families after this tryout.
9th Grade (15U)View Tryouts
10th-11th Grades (16U-17U)View Tryouts
- $500 commitment deposit due upon acceptance
- 2nd payment - due first week of practice
- 3rd payment - due in Dec
- 4th payment - due in Jan
- 5th payment - due in Feb (Teams participating in a National tournament)
Late Payment Policy:
All invoices older than 30 days without payment will incur a 10% late fee.
Date & Time:High School tryouts will be split into two main tryouts. One in July and a second tryout after the IHSA school season.
NationalsThe top team will be sent to nationals and their national fee is included in their season fee. All additional teams will participate in an internal tryout in May to go to a national tournament in June. For athletes chosen during May Evaluations, there will be an additional $375 fee to cover additional practices and tournament fees. Athletes are responsible for their own travel expenses.
If you have an outstanding balance from the previous season, you will not be able to participate until balance is paid.
Tryout results are posted the night of tryouts on our website and emailed the following day. Athletes will be asked to accept or decline their position in our program. Athletes may be listed as alternates and may be asked to return to future tryout dates.
An acceptance is an agreement to participate and pay in full for the entire season.
Sylvia and Ben R. Stein Social Center
1150 N River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Oakton Community College
1600 Golf Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016